We started High Bias Mastering to provide easy access to expert mastering services for labels and music creators of all sizes and genres. Like you, we are passionate about music — our engineers are music creators and djs themselves — each with a long history of mastering as well as music production experience.
Mastering is the final but crucial stage in the music production process and our experienced engineers will give your tracks the care they deserve before you send them off for digital distribution or cd replication.
Our site was created with our clients at the fore and we’ve made the whole process ridiculously easy. What’s more, clients get their own dedicated page to find all their mastered projects ready for download. No more hassles with FTP, clunky web sites and limited file sizes.
High Bias Mastering features:
- Expert mastering for digital and cd by experienced engineers.
- Competitive pricing.
- High Bias Plus: flat-rate discount credit blocks – mastering as low as $20/track.
- Easy project uploads. Just prepare your files, enter basic project info and go.
- Dedicated client pages. Find all of your mastered projects on a private page for you to download at any time.
- 3-4 day turnaround. 24 hour turnaround available for an additional fee.
- Electronic and dance music specialists.
- Easy invoicing and payment through PayPal. Don’t have a PayPal account? Use your credit card, debit card or bank account.
- Great customer service. Something not quite right? We’ll make it so.
Note that we don’t offer mastering for vinyl but High Bias highly recommends: LOUD Mastering in Taunton, Somerset, UK.